Wednesday, April 3, 2013

New Reading

So I've been reading a few fearblogs and I got to say that they are really predictable. I mean the standard formula seems to be that a fear shows up after the guy or girl or whatever rants about their life and then the fear that seems to be close to what is wrong with their life shows up and boom...they run and eventually either die or become a fear servant.

Like...thats kinda dumb if you ask me.

Why can't there be a blog that does everything the opposite and its like a roller coaster all the damn time. Where the fear has nothing to do with the actual fears of the person, where the person survives without becoming a fear servant. Where the main character is actually a smart person and has intelligent insticts!

I see no reason why that couldn't be the case and I realize that that sounds like Rapture...I realize! I'm not going to like it just because it fits the criteria....it just makes me uncomfortable at times and I'm not gonna force myself to read the rest of it because of that. Let's just drop it alright?

Fears are nothing but bullshit anyway.
Why are people so quick to believe that they exist!?

No comments:

Post a Comment