Monday, April 8, 2013

New Fear

This fear...or whatever it is(I think its a fear) finally revealed itself in another dream-like thingy or maybe it wasn't. It felt pretty real to be honest.

It was a female fear if it was one. She had black hair, was short and kinda chesty, but not that much. If I may say so...she was cute.

"Hello Via" She said as she stood before me in a simple tanktop and miniskirt.

"Wh-Who are you?" I asked.

"Well...I go by many names The Rose, The Innocence, Bride of A Million Roses, but you can call me May if you'd like!"

"Ar-Are you a fear?" I asked, terrified.

"Well my dear...I don't think you grasp the concept of what a fear is. These creatures you've been reading about...at least in this world are nothing but fiction. I am a fear of your world so to speak. I am May, fear of perversion!"

I tried to run, but I couldn't. I was paralyzed by the shock of all this.

"Now now, don't try to run my sweet little plaything! I won't do anything to you now, but be warned as I will. eventually get around to doing so. When the mood strikes me"

She then planted a kiss on me, nothing fancy just a simple kiss.

Then she vanished, leaving just a couple of rose petals on the ground!


1 comment: